Skip to main content
Edit entry 

John L Brown

Military

Methodist

Service

Units served with

  • VIII Fighter Command

    VIII Fighter Command

    Command
    VIII Fighter Command was established as VIII Interceptor Command at Selfridge Field on 2 February 1942.

Revisions

Date Contributor Update
27 September 2014 18:16:21 AAM AAM ingest
Sources

Chaplains' Board / Drawn from the records of the National Museum of the Mighty Eighth Air Force, Savannah, Georgia

Share