3rd Air Division memorial windowMemorial
Photo taken 21 August 2013, Gary Atkins
See how this entry relates to other items in the archive by exploring the connections below.
Stained glass window memorial inside St Andrew and St Patrick's Church commemorating the 3rd Air Division; the headquarters were in Elveden Hall.
The window was designed by artist Hugh Easton and installed in January 1947.
IWM War Memorial's Register 98880
Bury Free Press, 10 January 1947
Spellings and details amended.