You are now viewing the USA site American Air Museum in Britain Charity. Return to UK site
American Air Museum in Britain
Your support helps the American Air Museum in Britain to tell stories of Americans who served in Britain from World War One to date.
Donations help to preserve our collections and sustain the American Air Museum at IWM Duxford. This ensures future generations can hear powerful stories about the people who made up over a century of Anglo-American history.
Donate to the American Air Museum in Britain
Help us to continue the stories that deserve to be heard.
Your donations help us to tell the stories of Americans who flew from Britain, preserve them for future generations and bring their powerful stories to today's audiences.
US donations are processed through Engaging Networks. You will be re-directed to Engaging Networks to make a donation.
Become a Member
Members help to protect our historically important collections and honor the sacrifices of the American men and women who have served in Britain.
Flight member$ 33
Free admission to the American Air Museum for a year and:
- American Air Museum in Britain membership card
- Subscription to American Air Museum news featuring all the latest updates on our programs
Squadron member$ 55
All Flight member benefits and:
- Commemorative lapel pin
- Limited edition aircraft print
Group member$ 110
All Squadron member benefits and:
- Invitation to directly engage in online discussions about the collections
Wing member$ 275
All Group member benefits and:
- Commemorative gift
- Free admission for a guest to the American Air Museum for a year
Command member$ 550
All Wing member benefits and:
- A guided tour of the American Air Museum
- Free admission for two guests to the American Air Museum for a year
Eagle Squadron$ 1000
All Command member benefits and:
- Gold American Air Museum in Britain lapel pin
- Invitations to special events
- Access to air show tickets at IWM Duxford
- Exclusive updates from the Executive Director
Other ways to support
Your support sustains the maintenance, preservation, and operation of all the American Air Museum’s facilities, collections, and programs.
Anglo-American Alliance endowment fund
The American Air Museum in Britain’s Anglo-American Alliance endowment fund, generated by financial gifts and bequests is a dedicated and permanent source of funding. It serves to secure the financial foundation of the American Air Museum at IWM Duxford, its collection, website and programmes.
Keep up to date with the American Air Museum in Britain
The blog has all the latest news from the American Air Museum in Britain charity. And information on how your donations and membership helps to honor the sacrifices of American airmen from World War One to date.