Skip to main content
Edit entry 

3rd Air Division memorial window

Other location

Detailed history

Stained glass window memorial inside St Andrew and St Patrick's Church commemorating the 3rd Air Division; the headquarters were in Elveden Hall.

The window was designed by artist Hugh Easton and installed in January 1947.

Revisions

Date Contributor Update
19 April 2022 08:18:14 Emily Changes to name and history
Sources

IWM War Memorial's Register 98880

Bury Free Press, 10 January 1947

Date Contributor Update
09 May 2015 20:49:36 Paul Bellamy Changes to name, known as and history
Sources

Spellings and details amended.

Date Contributor Update
20 March 2015 13:12:39 usxpat Created entry with name, known as, latitude, longitude, history and media associations
Sources

http://eastangliamemorials.blogspot.co.uk/

Share