Military site : airfield
Built in 1943-1944, it was used by B-26 Marauder bombers of the Ninth Air Force's 394th Bomb Group in 1944. The 315th Troop Carrier Group were temporary lodgers at the airfield in 1945, shortly before it closed. ...
|20 April 2015 18:39:04||don.CUSA||Created entry with surname, firstname, nationality, highest rank, unit associations and place associations|
MACR #6048 and associated documentation