The 96th Bomb Group flew B-17 Flying Fortresses to targets across occupied Europe from May 1943 to April 1945. ...
B-17G 44-6153 (AW-S) 96th BG, 337th BS.
B-17 Flying Fortress
Delivered Tulsa 15/5/44; Kearney 27/5/44; Grenier 7/6/44; Assigned 452BG Deopham Green 10/6/44; transferred 337BS/96BG [AW-S] Snetterton 11/6/44; Returned to the USA Bradley 2/6/45; Sth Plains 11/6/45; Reconstruction Finance Corporation (sold for scrap...
|08 March 2019 13:38:58||Dennis7423||Created entry with collection, caption, unit associations and aircraft associations|
World War Photos