Undated photo of Lt. Mark Gummersall. Location unknown.
See how this entry relates to other items in the archive by exploring the connections below.
- Military/Civilian/Mascot: Military
- Nationality: American
- Unit: 100th Bomb Group 420th Air Service Group 493rd Bomb Group 330th Station Complement Squadron 418th Bomb Squadron
- Service Numbers: O-751964
- Highest Rank: First Lieutenant
- Role/Job: Co-Pilot, thereafter Flight Control Officer
Randy Holliday. Son of Lt. Reginald C. Holliday, co-pilot with Lt. Gummersall missions Dec. 1943-March 1944.
Randy Holliday. Son of Lt. Reginald C. Holliday, co-pilot on Gummersall crew Dec. 1943-March 1944