B17 Sleepytime Gal. Aircraft number visible in photo matches Missing Air Crew Report for December 9, 1944 Mission to Stuttgart. Names visible on photo do not match MACR because this is a file photo taken before the MACR crew members flew the aircraft.
See how this entry relates to other items in the archive by exploring the connections below.
- Military/Civilian/Mascot: Military
- Nationality: American
- Unit: 306th Bomb Group 369th Bomb Squadron
- Service Numbers: O-761342
- Highest Rank: Second Lieutenant
- Role/Job: Bombardier / Navigator