Juliann (daughter of Edward) and Tim Pendolino were on the trail for 8 days and then spent 2 days and 3 nights in Neuburg, covering about 150 miles. They were in contact with another military historian Hans Wohlmuth, who took them to the site where Edward most definitely cross the Danube. " I am so grateful for all the help from the German people and the support of friends and family. It was truly an amazing experience!" Juliann Pendolino
See how this entry relates to other items in the archive by exploring the connections below.
- Military/Civilian/Mascot: Military
- Nationality: American
- Unit: 389th Bomb Group 445th Bomb Group 56th Fighter Group 62nd Fighter Squadron Headquarters (93rd Bomb Group)
- Service Numbers: 19018109 / O-745854
- Highest Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
- Role/Job: Co-Pilot, Bomber Pilot, Fighter Pilot