14 May 1944 - Lt. Ralph Kidd Hofer in the cockpit of his P-51D Mustang the "Salem Representative", QP-L, Serial No. 42-106924.
See how this entry relates to other items in the archive by exploring the connections below.
- Military/Civilian/Mascot: Military
- Nationality: American
- Unit: 334th Fighter Squadron 335th Fighter Squadron
- Service Numbers: O-2045177
- Highest Rank: First Lieutenant
- Role/Job: Fighter Pilot
- Aircraft Type: P-51 Mustang
- Nicknames: Salem Representative
- Unit: 4th Fighter Group 334th Fighter Squadron
Date: 29 Mar 2015 16:55:00
Personal research & 'The Debden Eagles' by Garry L. Fry.