If you are having problems logging in
If you are having trouble with your password, you can request a new one.Reset password
How to register
Registered users get the most of the American Air Museum’s archive. Registering enables you to share your information and stories with us and join our community of contributors who are building a complete picture of the American experience of the air war in Britain and Europe.
You do not need to be a registered contributor to search the American Air Museum’s archive.
Register now and contribute to our archive
It is free to register as a contributor to the American Air Museum’s archive.Register now
1- Create an account
You will need to complete a brief form to register as a contributor
- Enter the first name and last name you go by, these will appear on your profile
- Enter a username, this will appear against your contributions, and be used to login
- Enter your email address, this will not be made publicly available
2- Create your profile
When you create your account, you will also need to add some information to your user profile.
Your profile holds information which is only visible to other contributors. It helps them to trust the information you share in the archive.
The following information can be useful to include
- A picture of yourself
- A link to your website
- The title of any books or articles you have written
- Your relationship to someone who served in the US Army Air Forces during the Second World War
- The people, aircraft, or topics you are interested in researching or sharing information about
3- Confirm your details
One you've completed registration a message will be sent to the email address supplied to confirm your details
You will need to click or copy the link supplied to verify your email address and finish creating your account
4- Choose a password
You can create a password after verifying your emails.
The link supplied will direct back to the American Air Museum website, and prompt you to create a secure password to complete registration