Established in December 1943 at Greencastle to train B-24 replacement crews.
Transferred to Cheddington without personnel and equipment on 20 February 1944
Transferred to Watton on 12 April 1944 to provide training for the 8th Reconassiance Wing.
Deactivated 9 August 1944.
|Based||Cheddington||20 February 1944|
|Based||Watton||12 April 1944|
|02 December 2019 15:43:47||Emily||Changes to type, category, name, description, air forces, unit part of associations, unit encompassing associations and stations|
Freeman, Mighty Eighth War Manual, pp121-124
|27 September 2014 18:42:43||AAM||AAM ingest|
Drawn from the records of the National Museum of the Mighty Eighth Air Force, Savannah, Georgia