Skip to main content
Edit entry 

Aldermaston Court

Military site : non-airfield

The house had been bought from the Keyser family by Associated Electrical Industries (AEI) and requisitioned from them by the British government after the outbreak of the war. It became the headquarters of 19 Tactical Air Command (formerly known as 19 Air Support Command until April 1944).

The house was returned to AEI after the war.

Detailed history

Not yet known

English Heritage's record description

Not yet known

Service

Revisions

Date Contributor Update
27 September 2014 18:02:16 AAM AAM ingest
Sources

Barry Anderson, Army Air Forces Stations (Alabama, 1985)

Share