Site of a Chemical storage facility. It closed at the end of the war and many of the chemicals were burnt and some areas concreted over. The infrastructure is still clearly visible. Although the surrounding area is farmland there is no access permitted to the site due to the hazardous waste remaining.
|27 September 2014 18:02:16||AAM||AAM ingest|
Barry Anderson, Army Air Forces Stations (Alabama, 1985) / http://www.airfieldinformationexchange.org/community/showthread.php?1051...