The manor and grounds were home to the 136th Station Hospital. The site is now an industrial estate.
Originally 486th BG, later 458th BG, transferred to the 801st/492nd BG in the last half of 1944 and finally transferred to the 406th BG at Cheddington prior to 3 Jan 45. Transferred at the end of Jun 44, when 834th BS became the G-H lead squadron for...
|27 September 2014 18:02:16||AAM||AAM ingest|