Emblem of the 474th Fighter Group
Military site : airfield
Originally named Woodsford, the station opened as a grass airfield Armament Practice Camp in 1937. Subject to a change of name in 1938, to avoid confusion with the Avro factory airfield of Woodford, RAF Warmwell was used as a training, fighter and ASR...
|29 April 2015 05:13:15||Geyser||Created entry with caption, unit associations and place associations|
History of the 474th Fighter Group