Military site : airfield
Originally named Woodsford, the station opened as a grass airfield Armament Practice Camp in 1937. Subject to a change of name in 1938, to avoid confusion with the Avro factory airfield of Woodford, RAF Warmwell was used as a training, fighter and ASR...
Not yet known
|17 July 2016 02:33:36||466thHistorian||Changes to production block number and nicknames|
|17 July 2016 02:32:59||466thHistorian||Created entry with serial number, aircraft type, manufacturer, nicknames, markings, unit associations, place associations and media associations|